Sunday 12 July 2015

What I've been up to recently:

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here - so what have I been up to?

Atom Jacket Issue 1 launched last weekend! The final edition contains 34 pages, 7 stories and work from 14 creators. It's completely free to download so why not give it a read - you can get your copy here: http://www.comicsy.co.uk/atomjacket/store/products/atom-jacket-issue-1-digital-download/
It features 'The Traversers', 'Scabs' and 'Endgame'  - three stories written by me and drawn by some absolutely fantastic artists.


 
I'm looking into getting a print run done as well. Here are the samples, hot off the press, printed by C.A.F Printing:
 
 
In other news a three page script I wrote has been accepted by the super awesome anthology 'FutureQuake'! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
 
Submissions are already coming in for Atom Jacket issue 2. Hopefully it will be ready to go by mid-October!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment